Crazy Ears!!

Well... it's too late now :( .... I decided to give trimming them a shot... BAAAAAD idea. Luckily he's a confident dog... because the dogs at the dog park are going to have a field day making fun of him!!!

They'll grow back, right? :uhoh:
 
Well... it's too late now :( .... I decided to give trimming them a shot... BAAAAAD idea. Luckily he's a confident dog... because the dogs at the dog park are going to have a field day making fun of him!!!

They'll grow back, right? :uhoh:

They will grow back. Don't worry. I do not know how long it will take, though. Maybe one of our "groomers" here on the forum can chime in with the answer as to how long you will have to wait.
 
well if you made a mistake grooming beauty is it will fill in about 6-8 weeks...no worries!!!! The ears are fairly quick growers...the rest of the body...ughhh a bit longer!!!!!!:uhoh:
 
well if you made a mistake grooming beauty is it will fill in about 6-8 weeks...no worries!!!! The ears are fairly quick growers...the rest of the body...ughhh a bit longer!!!!!!:uhoh:

Oh, I made a mistake alright!! So much so, that I won't even take a photo and show it! :uhoh: Miko's taking it all in stride though... Luckily he hasn't actually looked in the mirror!
 
Oh, I made a mistake alright!! So much so, that I won't even take a photo and show it! :uhoh: Miko's taking it all in stride though... Luckily he hasn't actually looked in the mirror!

oh really!
You can't tease us like that and then not show? :biggrin2:
I for one would love to see it, plus I am sure Miko will always be handsome!
 
Back
Top