I actually really like Ice on Ice. I've been using it since we first brought Bentley home. It lasts forever (just finished our second bottle after 4 years!)
Reread my post, didn't mean to blow this off ...I think some of Sally's drynress of fur above the tail could be from the D.E. that we use as a flea prevention. I use plenty in this area and it does have a drying effect, so for us I am thinking this could be the cause, but even in winter when not using D.E. this area is really not as soft as rest of coat.
I'm really struggling myself but Bacca has similar coat issues. I've given up on Ice on Ice. I also tried the Isle of Dogs sprays as well. He's on a good diet, I think and I supplement with SAlmon Oil
But his coat still seems to be dry and breaking off. And his skin as some other condition....but I already posted this elsewhere.
Right now I'm trying Salmon Oil, and I'm considering trying coconut oil. I've tried conditioning sprays (magic touch), using a conditioner (the Paul Mitchell one), avoiding using anything at all...nothing has helped, so I'm hoping the oils improve things.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.