Daisy's first bath

what beautiful photos!
I LOVE the focus on the eyes! Shelties long nose make for such great portraits!
Daisy is clearly an Angel.. I doubt she needed a bath! She is perfectly innocent at all times, right? :biggrin2:

Nice pictures. I love the new collar.

I'm sure Daisy is just as innocent as my girls are.:wink2: Right?:lol:
 
Nice pictures. I love the new collar.

I'm sure Daisy is just as innocent as my girls are.:wink2: Right?:lol:

LOL
your girls, Tully and Lexi are only semi evil, the Diet Coke of Evil, if you will... But clsoe.. However, I think Lahree and BAILEY are the Queens thereof :biggrin2:
I LOVE them for it :razz: Just glad I got a nice boy, instead for myself LOL
 
Yes, until she started to dig one of my bonsai plants.

She sure is a cutie. Lady did this to my inside and outside plants. The next day after I brought her home, she had mud all over my livingroom rug. Then she dug up the plants behind me, as I continued to plant more.

Is this a girl thing? They don't like the way the plant is in the pot or how it sits in the ground? Wasn't funny, but I had to laugh, I caught her two little paws going a mile a minute digging like crazy. OMG 12 weeks old at 3lbs. 6 oz. look at you go, she is a character.

Lady is good about NO NO NO, she never did it again. I just had to catch her.
 
Some shelties dig, some don't.
Angus started the digging craze at our house, some of the puppies liked to dig with him. None of the current resident shelties are serious about digging; but will dig a bit if they see a mole or a chipmunk in action at a tunnel.
 
She sure is a cutie. Lady did this to my inside and outside plants. The next day after I brought her home, she had mud all over my livingroom rug. Then she dug up the plants behind me, as I continued to plant more.

Is this a girl thing? They don't like the way the plant is in the pot or how it sits in the ground? Wasn't funny, but I had to laugh, I caught her two little paws going a mile a minute digging like crazy. OMG 12 weeks old at 3lbs. 6 oz. look at you go, she is a character.

Lady is good about NO NO NO, she never did it again. I just had to catch her.

12 weeks old at 3 lbs 6oz? Daisy weight 10 lbs 1 oz on her last vet visit. Does that mean Daisy is going to be a big dog? Shouldn't be too big because the father look just a little bit bigger than average and mother looked smaller than average.
 
I found a lot of Shelties dig, lol
But at least they are easy to train not to dig.. I found that MUCH easier than not being Idiot at vacuum cleaners or worse a drill :rolleyes2: LOL
 
I found a lot of Shelties dig, lol
But at least they are easy to train not to dig.. I found that MUCH easier than not being Idiot at vacuum cleaners or worse a drill :rolleyes2: LOL

Of all the time Daisy dig I have only caught her once to correct her. Can't correct her if I didn't see her do it.

She will be digging less now since I moved all my potted planted to top of a table.
 
Back
Top