Day2 & videos

Hurtseverywhere

Forums Enthusiast
Well day 2 started of crappy as when we arrived because of the heavy T storms last night our new gazebo was upside down 200 yrds out in the corn field smashed to crap, maybe repairable as only a couple of broken crossmembers, but not a good way to start your morning as we slogged out in the muddy field to recover the wreckage, so we crated in the barn today.
as mentioned today was crappy heavy rain & strong winds all day temps in the low 40's, I guess it suited Cosmo though as he ripped of a clean std round for a Q at 10 seconds under SCT for the first run of the day , Woo Hoo.

Then we hung around freezing most of the day wating for our snooker run.
the run started great I had a good 18 point opening going, then I pulled a Rookie Mistake as I was leading Cosmo back to the closing sequence I turned my back to him for a split second there was a used red jump about 3 feet off line and he veried off and jumped it when I had my back turned to him and disqualified, 100% my fault as he was running great taking good direction, and I was trying to rush over to start the closing and just put my back to him.

Heres the day 1 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBqjMynugHk

and Day 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6X357al9cw

Overall given the conditions and how the weekend was we came away batting
500... out of 4 runs we got a std & a gamblers Q and 2 firsts & 2 seconds ribbons. apart from the busted up ez-up shelter not too bad a weekend considering the conditions.
 
Well day 2 started of crappy as when we arrived because of the heavy T storms last night our new gazebo was upside down 200 yrds out in the corn field smashed to crap, maybe repairable as only a couple of broken crossmembers, but not a good way to start your morning as we slogged out in the muddy field to recover the wreckage, so we crated in the barn today.
as mentioned today was crappy heavy rain & strong winds all day temps in the low 40's, I guess it suited Cosmo though as he ripped of a clean std round for a Q at 10 seconds under SCT for the first run of the day , Woo Hoo.

Then we hung around freezing most of the day wating for our snooker run.
the run started great I had a good 18 point opening going, then I pulled a Rookie Mistake as I was leading Cosmo back to the closing sequence I turned my back to him for a split second there was a used red jump about 3 feet off line and he veried off and jumped it when I had my back turned to him and disqualified, 100% my fault as he was running great taking good direction, and I was trying to rush over to start the closing and just put my back to him.

Heres the day 1 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBqjMynugHk

and Day 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6X357al9cw

Overall given the conditions and how the weekend was we came away batting
500... out of 4 runs we got a std & a gamblers Q and 2 firsts & 2 seconds ribbons. apart from the busted up ez-up shelter not too bad a weekend considering the conditions.

Oh no! I am sorry about your EZ-UP, that stinks!

But, it sounds like all in all that Cosmo had a good weekend. Thanks for the videos! :biggrin2:
 
Congrats on your q's. Sounds like a good although wet weekend.

Comso runs like Ember ,should I run? should I trot? which dog will I be today?:wink2:

Although I would kill for Ember to do the teeter like Cosmo did day2. :smile2:
 
Back
Top