Dealing with table food

But seriously, if he insists on feeding the dog at the table (and I don't know why anyone thinks that's a good idea) insist that it's only the veggie part of the meal - e.g. carrots or green beans. Dogs love them and they are low cal.

I wish you had been my mom. I still have flashbacks about all the nasty canned green peas I had to eat before I could leave the table. :dead:
 
I found that online,years ago,when he was just a pup.Like I said it does take awhile,as you just lower the tape like every so many days,or a week,until the tape would be laying on the carpet.I left it inthat position for a week,just laying there,to see what he would do.But he never crossed it.

He does have boundries here also in the new house.We have two living rooms here,one has just been redone with new furniture,and he is not allowed in that room either.
The rest of the house he can roam as he pleases.But he is a couch potato,especially at night after we go to bed.And I don't press it with him,to sleep on the floor,as he is a big dog,and has some tender pressure points in his hips. I know he will never get up on our bed,mainly because he just can't jump that high.

Although I vacumn nearly every day,I just don't press it with him to stay off the old furniture. I have found something quite useful for quick cleanups for furniture.It is made by Pledge,and it is this little hand sweeper thing.That you just brush back & forth,and it is a marvelous little gadget. They are only about 5.00 and you can find them where ever furniture polish is sold.
 
Back
Top