Diva returns to agilty

Handling skills, the eternal 'work in progress'. :lol:

Especially my handling skills. I'm good with slow and steady. Not so much with speed demon.

Speaking of slow and steady, hopefully Ember will be able to come back at the end of Nov. She is running in the yard(after Justice clears out the rabbits) and she started jumping in obedience last week. I'll start her prefered at 8".

so nice to hear she had a blast!
How did the little squeakers do without her Mama? :)

They did great. Diva fed them before she left and they are feeding on they own too. The little monsters did agility tunnel today so cute.
 
I'm glad Diva is getting back into the swing of things again. I'm sure she had a great time:smile2:

and wonderful to hear that Ember continues with her good progress too:biggrin2:
 
I read that and thought...."I wonder if Diva is thinking 'come on Mom, let's get it together!'" LOL. Congrats on an overall great day back. I'm sure it'll all come back to her, she (and you?) just need to get back on track again.
 
Back
Top