Do you have a favorite agility picture?

Love the pictures of Nellie especially the one on the tunnel.I also love Joann Gerde pictures.I have a couple that I bought of Shadow by her.
Thanks, and yes, She is great photographer!! We have Barry Rosen at our trial in September.
These pictures are great! Shelties are so pretty running and jumping...and standing on tunnels...:smile2:

LOL! And I agree. Shelties are so graceful.
 
Favorite agility picture

Thanks, and yes, She is great photographer!! We have Barry Rosen at our trial in September.


LOL! And I agree. Shelties are so graceful.

Yes, Barry Rosen is awesome also but my favorite agilty photographer is Lesley Mattuchio.
 
thanks :smile2: im happy you like them....
haha, we just met this border collie at the training for the first time... and my boy was fighting, trying his best, but after like 2 mins, he gave it up :lol: she was too strong for him, i guess lol
 
Back
Top