Girls vs boys?
Dear Jess, THANK YOU for making me laugh today! Still smiling half an hour later.
Abby's Dad, Do you have just Abby now? All of my little girls have been older than Abby when I got them from rescues, but they have all preferred to have a lot of quiet time. All of my boys, on the other hand, have always been more wired and ready to play, play, and play some more! I have always thought it is just the difference between girls and boys. The girls are calmer and more willing to lie on my lap than the boys, who, the minute they hear something, anything, anywhere, are gone to investigate and then it's playtime again. I currently have two boys, and I am missing a little girl in my life.
I bet if you had a little boy too he would be all over her to play. Give her a big hug from me, okay?
Maida, mom to sweet Christopher and Ritchie, and my eight wonderful Sheltie Angels
Dear Jess, THANK YOU for making me laugh today! Still smiling half an hour later.
Abby's Dad, Do you have just Abby now? All of my little girls have been older than Abby when I got them from rescues, but they have all preferred to have a lot of quiet time. All of my boys, on the other hand, have always been more wired and ready to play, play, and play some more! I have always thought it is just the difference between girls and boys. The girls are calmer and more willing to lie on my lap than the boys, who, the minute they hear something, anything, anywhere, are gone to investigate and then it's playtime again. I currently have two boys, and I am missing a little girl in my life.
Maida, mom to sweet Christopher and Ritchie, and my eight wonderful Sheltie Angels

). He's also take advantage of being up on the desk to lie between my computer monitor and my keyboard. I wish I had pictures of that!
She gets it out of her system, then settles down to be her normal, couch potato self.
