Dog TREAT Brands

I give Brandy Zukes Minis, Mother Hubbard liver bits or veggie, a couple kinds from Trader Joes, and a pork outside, ckn liver inside bone to chew along w/ the occassional soup bone from a batch of veggie beef. She's 10 months and not had any digestion issues w/ any of these. :smile2:
 
I don't worry too much about treats. But I will say that I will never buy those Beggin' Strips or anything like them again after opening a Duraflame fire log and having it smell identical. Even the dogs wanted to nibble on them. Gross.

*chuckle* if I had the same experiance as you did I'd probably not give Vash those treats either simply based on the smell.

My pup loves to eat sticks, so I don't know if seeing him gnawing on a duraflame log would've made me immediately think "It's got to be the smell" though. I actually think I probably would've thought "I know it's not good for him, and I'll probably need to make him throw it up, but at least it's not the neighbors tree...."
 
Back
Top