Dr Shelties

A picture of the doctors at work. :yes: (Isn't the smile on Jake's face priceless? He doesn't often choose to sleep that close to me.)

I love my doggies! :yes:

-Mark
 

Attachments

  • 2012-02-07_01-48-35_713.jpg
    2012-02-07_01-48-35_713.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
No one will hurt you again! Say your furry friends. All that
Love there, you'llheal very quickly. Good luck, and be careful. :)
 
Well the soft cast is off, they took out the stitches -- I get to keep all of my digits, I have to start physical therapy for thumb and middle finger ASAP. I should be pretty happy, but to look at and touch my fingers leaves me with this overwhelming feeling of WTF have I done?! The loss of tactile sensation in parts of them is just creepy...

My doggies are hyper-curious about my injured hand, I guess I'll let them check it out after I wash it a few more times... poor little guys can't begin to understand exactly what happened, I'm sure, but they're keenly aware of where I was hurt, and I think they have an accurate sense of the severity.

Of course, going for walks and playing frisbee are on the top of their priority list -- which is exactly as it should be. They've been pretty good about walking with both leashes in one hand. (My little one gets irritated by her brother's exuberence sometimes.)

Anyway, that's my update...


-Mark
 
Thank God you have your finger! I am so relieved to hear the news. Who know how much sensation may return? You sure were lucky -- could have been really, really bad!

Let us know when you get a Sheltie clean bill of health!
 
Phew - Mark so glad that you are not losing any fingers. Good grief. I'm sorry the accident happened. A girlfriend of mine lost the tip of a finger in a freak accident and it takes a long time to heal. Just be vigilant about any signs of infection and do all the physical therapy you can.

Glad your Dr. Shelties are taking care of you. :yes:
 
Back
Top