Drontal - Bad reaction?

I cleaned her crate with clorox anywhere hard surface and then i used boiling water to wipe to off. She stepped in poop and got a lil on the carpet. So I did the same thing on my carpet. I vacuumed my house yesterday and today. Hopefully that will suck up any eggs, if there were any. I washed her blankets and toys on a hot/cold cycle. Should I throw them out? or will washing them be good enough?

I cleaned her paws with soap and water. That's what makes me nervous. her paws.

I'm not sure what to do about the wood floors. She's never defecated there, but what if she tracked some on her paws. You think I can mop the floors with hot water?

I would say boiling hot water. Though by now, I would say that any worms left lying around are long dead.
 
yes worms would be dead. I actually haven't seen any since the first time on Monday. The eggs don't die though, right?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top