Dry Fur

poor coat quality is an internal problem. Food and/ or thyroid is usually a culprit. There could be some other illness like chronic worms, allergies so this is something to check with your vet.
I use VP show formula and Salmon oil for my 10 months old pup. His coat has right coarse quality and shines. I also brush him daily and use Ice on Ice as conditioner to moisten the hair before brushing.
Frequent bath could dry hair too.
 
poor coat quality is an internal problem. Food and/ or thyroid is usually a culprit. There could be some other illness like chronic worms, allergies so this is something to check with your vet.
I use VP show formula and Salmon oil for my 10 months old pup. His coat has right coarse quality and shines. I also brush him daily and use Ice on Ice as conditioner to moisten the hair before brushing.
Frequent bath could dry hair too.

I totally agree with this assessment on all points:

1) Vet first
2) Products and supplements as a backup
3) Don't bathe too often
 
Back
Top