Durable Bones

corbinam

Moderator
Any suggestions for durable bones? Enzo is a serious chewer and goes through the bones we've used for the other two WAY too quickly. We've been giving them all bully sticks and himalayan chews, but Enzo isn't chewing them--he's eating them! That's more rich food than I'd like him to have that quickly.

Does anyone have suggestions for something that will slow him down, but isn't a risk for his teeth? I've seen those big knuckle-type bones, but just wanted to know if they are bad for his teeth or not.

Thanks!
 
I've been buying Edan and CJ buffalo shin bones. They are made in the USA and last a very long time. I usually replace them every 6 months for sanitary reasons.

What surprised me is they seem large compared to my Shelties but Edan carries one around with no issue when he wants to. He's actually jumped on the sofa with one in his mouth. (It promptly went back on the floor because I don't want the bone on my couch.)
 
Back
Top