Ear Tipping - One Ear Slightly Out To The Side

Is This Good Enough For Now?

I glued her ears last night. She was very good and didn't squirm too much and the glue doesn't seem to be bothering her (yet, anyway). I tried to get the ears in the middle but that left ear is ever so slightly to the side still. Or maybe I'm just being too picky?

Do you think her ears are ok till the next time I need to glue them?

Here is what she looks like as of last night:

http://picasaweb.google.com/OntarioSheltie/Ginny?authkey=Gv1sRgCKbF5Oq0wPGbfw#5390574884656427778
 
Oh my gosh, Ontario, that face is to die for! What a wonderful, inquisitive expression she has! I'm not the ear expert here and will defer to those who are, but I personally wouldn't put her through pulling her ears apart at this point. I would think they're fine until they need to be done again.
 
OMG, she is so cute with the little head tilt going on! Zoe used to do the head tilt everytime you talked to her! Ginny's little face just reminded me of how Zoe did that all the time! She is so cute, beware, if she comes up missing, she is at my house!! JK!!
 
Thanks for the compliments! I swear that cuteness just leaks out of her in pretty much everything she does!

She seems to save the head tilt for when she's crated and wants to come out. She's so smart, it works EVERY time :lol:
 
really, really cute puppy!
I'm not an ear-gluing person; so I won't comment on that part. I don't see anything bad though.
 
Every time I see her picture, I just melt!

I think the ears look o.k. for now. I certainly wouldn't reglue. It was hard to tell from the picture, but you want to be sure to line up the inside edges of the ear. You also want the middle of the ear to line up with the middle of her eye.

Good luck!
 
I think the ears look o.k. for now. I certainly wouldn't reglue. It was hard to tell from the picture, but you want to be sure to line up the inside edges of the ear. You also want the middle of the ear to line up with the middle of her eye.

Good luck!

Thanks, that's more or less what I was trying for. I did line up the inside edges of the ears. Other than that I just tried to push them together in the center of her head and glued the ears together close to the base of her head. Its hard to see with all that baby fuzz :smile2:
 
Back
Top