Not sure if this is the right place for my question, but I was wondering if two years old is too old to begin ear tipping? All the sites I found on how to ear tip mention puppies.
I'm no expert, but I think two years is too old to start ear tipping. It's done to puppies for about a year to establish the tip. After that I doubt if it would work.
2 yrs is too old. The cartilage is set by that age. good , bad or otherwise.
I have helped some people with ears on their puppies and I had one pup at 6 months with prick ears who actually tipped after glueing and bracing . I warned them it might not work. I was actually amazed it did.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.