EARS!! I'm ready!

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
Lol! I'm removing the glue today. The ear that I glued is popping up a bit, I know why- I didn't glue the very tip, it's more on the upper edge of the ear. I also didn't glue to the hair closest to her inner base of the ear. So, I'm removing both ears ( not literally). I've got two bowls, one for glue, one for soapy warm water. I have face cloths, cotton balls, a comb. I just don't have the dog. She's sleeping. Wish me luck and tune in later for an update....I will re-glue either later today or tommorow:gaah:lol:​
 
We glued the ears and made the bridge. Time will tell! At first I didn't use enough glue, so we had to redo an ear. If the breeder hadn't started this for us it would be that much harder! It went fine, not even ten minutes. Picture tommorow.
 
Back
Top