Earth Born

I am not so much after samples I just wondered if our canadian friends have heard of it. It sounds good.

It isn't Canadian, there are no Canadian retailers (you can only enter a zip code, not a canadian postal code to search for retail locations) and when you go to contact us the address is in Evansville, IN.

I haven't heard of this food until now. The ingredients list looks good, I don't see anything that I would object to being in my dog's food. I'd say its worth looking in to or trying.

I checked it out on the dog food analysis web site, but they only give it 3 stars. It does seem grain heavy but I think that rating is overly harsh, this food should be higher rated.
 
Last edited:
I brought a bag about a year ago. I was out of town at a dog show and forgot the Diva and Grizz's food at home. :eek2: They were eating Eagle Holistic Puppy at the time. I went to every pet food store in the town 4 of them looking for my food and could not find it. So I look at what else they had.

It looked the best I could find and similar to what they were eating. The store said it was new to them and they were trying it out. Diva and Grizz loved it. I almost switched my dogs to it but it was hard to find here. Go figure:rolleyes2:. I have since seen booths at dog shows and at the local non chain stores.

A caution though it is higher calorie than some foods so you might have to decrease the amount you are feeding. Most adult maintance foods are around 400 cal/cup. The Earthborn Adult is about 475, puppy around 670 , small breed 570 something. A dog like Justice it wouldn't matter as he never gains weight. A dog like Ember would be tubby in no time.:smile2:
 
They actually have it locally where I am, I've looked at it several times. and even thought of maybe mixing it in with my Merrick BG, If I ever switch foods I may try it, the price is about the same as the BG.
 
Back
Top