Easter cookies

Emmasmom

Forums Sage
I just had to share this picture from Easter Sunday. The dogs all get special cookies on holidays. The thread about ears and pictures made me think of this. Yes, I made them sit, put out the cookies, took the picture, and then one at a time, called them forward. I was just so pleased with the way they obeyed. The last six months has made a real difference in how they behave. Before that, being a caregiver and grieving took too much time. Look out dogs!
 

Attachments

  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 41
How cute, all your furbaby's are adorable and what a great testament to your pet mommy patience/training, well done.
 
Thank you all. They are truly the joy of my life and have caused me great joy and many tears. Ashely - Liam is always that focused on me, even when just walking through the house, he has to watch my face. I just love my trio.
 
Back
Top