Echo in class today

Now if I can just get her to hit her contacts when she's competing (sighs and pulls out hair).
Tell me about it! In training Sparrow does a drop contact, where she runs over the contact and goes into a down just beyond, so it can be effectively made into a running. In class she just drops when she reaches the end, but in comps there is no stopping her! The other week she flew straight off and was into the tunnel before I could stop her!:lol:
 
Tell me about it! In training Sparrow does a drop contact, where she runs over the contact and goes into a down just beyond, so it can be effectively made into a running. In class she just drops when she reaches the end, but in comps there is no stopping her! The other week she flew straight off and was into the tunnel before I could stop her!:lol:

Oh how I know that one. She jumps off right on the edge, just before the contact zone. Not even a toenail on the contact and she looks like she's smiling and having the time of her life flying through the air. Crazy dog.
 
Back
Top