Echo was fastest dog in our division again last night

Lanie

Forums Enthusiast
I'm a little embarrassed to post this video, but it shows our tiny gym and how much fun "just for fun" agility with friends is. The beer and nachos helped too (or maybe not, lol) We had actually already won at this point and one of my friends decided to point the camera at us. You can't see the tunnel (but you can hear her go through it) and it starts a little late so you don't see her entire weave. I have no idea why she came to me instead of going over that jump. She'd run the course clean 3 times before this. We're still holding on to second place overall and next week is the last one for this season.

https://youtu.be/NO8Dt4ENnrA
 
Last edited:
That looks great! :fl for next week!!

Thank you
The top 3 dogs in the under 30 lb division are all within 2/10ths of a second of each other now. It could go any which way, but we'll definitely end up in 1st, 2nd or 3rd. The other dogs are way behind the top 3 with no chance of catching up.
Considering the other two ( a Corgi mix and a Boston Terrier) have been competing in this league for a couple of years and we just started Agility 6 months ago, I'm over the moon. I'm grateful that we're under 30 lbs. There are 2 Vizslas in that division that have absolutely wiped the floor with the other dogs.
They're just explosive. A lot of fun to watch, but I'm sure glad we aren't running against them :wink2:
 
Back
Top