Echo's AKC Agility Debut (Day 2)

Wow way to go! 3/4 is an awesome debut! Echo definitely seems to know the contact rules, and I smiled to myself when she came off the a-frame and stood there like "oops my bad!" Can't wait to see you guys grow as a team, very impressive start!
 
Wow way to go! 3/4 is an awesome debut! Echo definitely seems to know the contact rules, and I smiled to myself when she came off the a-frame and stood there like "oops my bad!" Can't wait to see you guys grow as a team, very impressive start!

I just wanted to hug her when she did that. She couldn't stop in time to get her 2o2o so she just stopped and waited for me. We had such a horrible problem with contacts in training. I was so happy that she did so well with them. That was the only time she missed a 2o2o but she still hit the contact.
 
Back
Top