Edan At The YABTC AKC Trial - March 19 & 20 (Video Included)

Awww...You both look great! I think Edan nailed it when he explained he was trying to fool the judge :lol:

Just curious -- it's a stand on the table in AKC? Is it always a stand? Or is it just a stay on the table that's required? (obviously I have never been in an AKC agility trial :cool::lol:)
 
Edan agility

Awww...You both look great! I think Edan nailed it when he explained he was trying to fool the judge :lol:

Just curious -- it's a stand on the table in AKC? Is it always a stand? Or is it just a stay on the table that's required? (obviously I have never been in an AKC agility trial :cool::lol:)

It use to be a required sit or a down on the table. What ever the judge decided it to be.Now they changed the rules and it can be what you want it to be but they are to remain on it till the judge counts 5 seconds and his count goes 5 -4-3-2-1- and go- then you can release your dog.
 
Ah...thanks for that. And here I watching the video and stressing 'he's not going down...he's not going down...' :lol:
 
Back
Top