Entries for trials

Us trial-secretary types thank you. : ) I get so irritated when people chicken-scratch their entries, and then get upset when things are wrong.

Believe me, I've already filled in entries 4, 5, and 6 times before sending them to make sure my chicken-scratch could be read. I also print in all capital letters which makes reading it a little easier.
 
Entries

Before I starting using OakLines I wrote all my entries in pencil then signed in ink.Everytime I use pen I always made mistakes so it was easier for me to do it pencil.:biggrin2:
 
Us trial-secretary types thank you. : ) I get so irritated when people chicken-scratch their entries, and then get upset when things are wrong.

LOL. And that is why I do it.

Sharon: for oaklines, does it populate the dogs info, like AKC, or do you have to re-enter it everytime.

I realized when I do it my PDF way, I have to re-enter everything. Yuck.
 
Back
Top