Are both your dogs crated in the day?while at work. Maverick is only crated at night. If he is left alone he is left in 4 season room. He is almost happy when we leave because he gets kongs with food. I know he never barks. My husband and I sometimes pretend to go out, but go down stairs for private time We never hear any barking. Now when I leave both, Maverick is in 4 season room and pup in living room in crate. Maverick sometimes barks back at him when we are home and puppy is complaining to get out of crate. So I have them separate, for now.
It's been interesting reading about your little fellow... giving me flashbacks to Snap's puppyhood. I thought I could wear him out. Little did I understand then that a high drive dog has a hard time giving up the ghost.
So true and Maverick was even harder or maybe I was not as experienced of a dog owner.
The first child you boil the pacifier that fell on the floor. The second child you run it under hot water. The third child you wipe it on your pant leg. The fourth child you wipe it off on the dog
I only have one childbut now have 2 dogs
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.