Explain Blowing Coat, Please!

There was actually a sheltie lady in our club that does that...I havent seen her in awhile though...She used to make everything with the fur...I was always kinda creeped out by it though like how clean is the fur she was using and was it poop chute fur?!:winkgrin:

I don't know...have you ever really taken a good look at a sheep? :razz:
 
there was a hit for a book called Knitting with Dog Hair : Better A Sweater from A Dog You Know and Love Than from A Sheep You'll Never Meet

That's hilarious.
Mind you I don't need to knit the fur - most of my clothes already have an outer layer of sheltie fur.
 
That's hilarious.
Mind you I don't need to knit the fur - most of my clothes already have an outer layer of sheltie fur.

As do all of the cross stitches that I make for people! You will always find sheltie hair mixed with the threads of the stitches!!
 
Too funny, you guys. Well, I can't wait for this. Maybe I'll stuff me a pillow. ;-)

I'm working on a duvet! Or perhaps I'll restuff the couch that Bacca managed to unstuff.....(You've heard of horse-hair couches, well I might have the first ever Shelti-hair couch!)
 
When your puppy blows his coat, you'll sure know it. I remember when Coop blew his first coat. I didn't know what was going on. I would just walk past him and pull out big clumps of fur. Caught on real quick that brushing is essential, every day brushing during the first blow.
 
Indy is still blowing his coat! What a mess! He's getting another go with theFurminator tonight! Plus a weekend at the cottage hasn't helped. he's got muddy blowing fur! :rolleyes2:
 
Lexi is blowing her coat right now too.. and it is SUCH a MESS. I vacuum everyday when I get home, and when I wake up in the morning, there are fluffy little clumps of Lexi hair scattered around the floor. She almost looks at me as if to say "hm, how do ya like that mommy?" and just looks so satisfied with herself. As soon and I try to gather up the hair, she acts so insulted, she must be a little vain. :lol: ... I mean it's not like shelties are vain or anything.. lol
 
Back
Top