face got her first "title"

yeah, yesterday our association championship took place. this championship of our small association is neccesary for the highest level starters to qualify for the german championship. lower classes are also allowed to compete (you need qualifications for that) and so face and I took place.
both weren't perfect runs, but I'm very proud: both ended up on the first place, of course in the combination also first place and so face is now: HSVRM Landesmeisterin A2 Medium 2011 :biggrin2:
Here you can watch our runs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TOX9EKc-U
my mum and her sheltie rocky also did very very fine, managed to do 2 clean runs in the highest class, won both, won the championship title and have now the best scores to enter the german championship. I'm soooo proud of both :razz:

wow. congrats. fast .......
prince
 
Late, but I wanted to say congrats to Face and Rocky. And my gawd Face is FAST!!!! I'm sure I've said that before, but all I see is a blur of blue, black, and white passing by in the video. hehehe. Oh, and I loved the photo with the little agility obstacles. So cute!

Congrats on the title!
 
Back
Top