Fastest Sheltie Decal

I love it!!!!!!

What's next? Maybe a NASCAR sponsorship?

I can see little Toby's face on the hood of Carl Edward's car. :lol:
 
I love it!!!!!!

What's next? Maybe a NASCAR sponsorship?

I can see little Toby's face on the hood of Carl Edward's car. :lol:
Sadly Bridgestone pays cash (if I am fast enough) everyone else is free. Well unless you count the fuzzy quotient of Sca then I got a good deal :biggrin2:
 
Maybe it's a question for Kelly: How removable is the sticker on glass or car paint?


I wouldn't risk putting it on car paint, but window glass would be fine. I haven't tried to remove mine yet from our car window, but the manufacturer told me to use a razor blade & citrus glass cleaner for any residue.

Sounds like SheepOfBlue has more experience with removing decals than I do anyway.
 
The other factor on car paint is fading, leaving a circle into paint. Glass is no problem and they work well. I prefer heat to a razor blade even on glass since you can scratch the glass, though the citrus would probably work real good. I am guessing a few years before fading gets bad.

Oh and don't apply to fur :eek2:
 
I love it!!!!!!

What's next? Maybe a NASCAR sponsorship?

I can see little Toby's face on the hood of Carl Edward's car. :lol:

Kelly you may be onto something!!

Now that would be awesome. Of course Brian is chiming in and said no no it would look better on Jeff Gordens car..and I of course think Earnhardt Jr.'s.

My son cheers for Carl too!
 
Kelly you may be onto something!!

Now that would be awesome. Of course Brian is chiming in and said no no it would look better on Jeff Gordens car..and I of course think Earnhardt Jr.'s.

My son cheers for Carl too!


How about this? :lol: Or this?

OK..Ive got to go to bed now...Im getting silly.
 

Attachments

  • tobyedwards.jpg
    tobyedwards.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 24
  • tobyedwards2.jpg
    tobyedwards2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top