Great pictures. I saw some agility on ESPN2 last night and the two Shelties ruled the group. The one was funny since you could see this dog was amped and having a blast (first place).
I watched those shows also - on Saturday and Sunday. (Saturday was West Coast and Sunday was East Coast. Same course for both because it was for the Purina Regional Championship and a ticket to their Nationals. Running all dogs on the same course made it fair across regions.)
What really surprised me was that I could pick up on some of the handler errors that were occurring. Most of the time the handler was either too far ahead or too far behind the dog. This put them out of position to clearly communicate with the dog.
Were the Purina games on Animal Planet? Darn, I missed it.I said inaother thread the other day that the young girl whose dog is named Bindi is an awesome example of agility handling. She does not lean and her Front Crosses and Pre Q's were awesome.Her dog read her body language and her Pre'Q's the dog read well to.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.