Finally learning to eat side by side,and no snitching

Ok, I'm spooked again.....

Your feeding dishes are identical to Indy's and Bacca's! One just a plain stainless steel bowl. The other with the rubber ring and coloured sides. I swear they are the same bowls!
 
Ok, I'm spooked again.....

Your feeding dishes are identical to Indy's and Bacca's! One just a plain stainless steel bowl. The other with the rubber ring and coloured sides. I swear they are the same bowls!

Well I'll be! :wink2:

Actually Trapps is the one with the shallower bowl & rubber bottomed. It was one of those things I read here, before even bringing him home,about how some shelties had problems drinking from deeper bowls,and how some got down and lapped sideways as to not get thier noses in the food..etc...! Just one of those threads that I took,& absorbed.Then ran to Walmart.

Usually Earnie eats from an elevated dish,but for the sake of teaching these two (mainly Trapp) that there is no reason they can't eat together,and have no fear. So that is one of many deep stainless we use.

But I hear ya, and you know what, nothing pleases me more to know just how much you & I are somewhat entwined. Theres reason for every thing Barb,and I am honored to know you. One day dear friend,we shall meet~
 
Back
Top