Finnie pictures And update

Piper's mom

Moderator
IMG_1980.JPG IMG_1979.JPG IMG_1957.JPG IMG_1960.JPG It's been 3 weeks already and Finnie has fit in perfectly with Piper and Riley! Finnie is most definitely a headstrong puppy...wants to do what HE wants to do lol but he's beginning to understand that with something's he has no choice (like brushing and nails and coming to me when I say playtime is over). He adores Piper and will ALWAYS look for him when it's nap time for a cuddle buddy (I love it when I see him cuddled up beside him). Finnie just this week discovered a new toy...the toilet paper roll:gaahand if I forget to close the bathroom door he will get at it lol, of course his next favourite is twigs and I laugh when he and Piper chase each other to get that yummy twig the other one has:ROFLMAO:. He goes for his last set of shots in 3 weeks so my next task is getting him used to a leash, then the fun will really start!
Here's a few pictures of him (he's almost 14 weeks).
 
Beautiful new Finnie in his wonderful new home with everything he needs...
Love from human and canine! All he needs is a little guidance and he will be the perfect pup! Following all your queues and Pipers too!

Enjoy that little rascal!
 
That cuddle picture is so sweet! I remember Fill wanting to always be touching his dad when they laid down, but I never saw him spoon like that!
 
That cuddle picture is so sweet! I remember Fill wanting to always be touching his dad when they laid down, but I never saw him spoon like that!
Makes my heart melt when I see that (but then I worry that he's bonded so well with Piper he won't bond with me but then I remember how Piper was the same as Finnie is now and he's my shadow). They were actually asleep when I saw them but when I crept around to take the picture they woke up! Finnie quite often has to find Piper and will always lay down right beside him, he has to be touching him! So sweet!
 
Ahhhh, that is beyond sweet! Asta and Ally were almost always touching when they laid down - they made many letters! "V", "T", "L" Everyone always used to comment on how bonded they were. I sure miss my sweet sable girls.

Really happy for you that Piper and Finnie are getting along splendidly! Thanks for the photos.
 
Back
Top