Finnie

Piper's mom

Moderator
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Well it's been almost a week with Finnie and his personality is beginning to emerge. He absolutely loves Piper and wants to play with him all the time whereas Riley he likes but doesn't want to roughhouse as much.
He's loving the outdoors (it was too cold here so he'd never been outside before he came home) and loves to run and play with Piper although I have to keep Piper on a flexi or he'll spoil the fun (too much
'In your face' intensity). Finnie absolutely hates being brushed but needs to get used to it as he's already got a good coat going (Piper had peach fuzz at this age)! I actually had to trim his ears last night as he was looking a tad scruffy...fortunately he didn't mind that! He of course is a little brat who has no manners...gets in the dogs faces at mealtime, jumps on you when your eating, plays the 'chase' game when I need to get him in the house (although that's getting better)...in other words he's go a lot of attitude :ROFLMAO:. He's definitely got a different personality than Piper did at this age!
Here's a few pictures of Finnie
 
Ahhhhh! So dang cute. I'll bet you have very busy days keeping up with Finnie. Glad to hear the boys are getting along. Big adjustment for everyone. Keep those photos coming!
 
It's the dream team!
Love those photos!

Finnie will be trying to rule the roost soon! He is saying... I maybe little now, but I am mighty! In attitude now ... if not in size yet!

Keep those photos and videos coming... we all enjoy them so much!
 
Back
Top