Fiproguard for Flea Prevention?

Noneeds4me

Forums Enthusiast
While looking at a link referenced in the tooth brushing postings..I noticed they sell a generic equivalent to Frontline Plus. Has anybody used Fiproguard ? It's much less expensive than Frontline products, but is it any good?? I need to re-order more Frontline Plus soon..even at Costco it's $69.00 now for a 6 month supply. I buy the largestr dog size and measure it out among all 3 furkids. as well as my mom's 2 minie doxies..with a syringe.

Thouights??

www.Omahavaccine.com
 
Fiproguard

Yes, it works great. I used it on my dog last week. Try it out. There is also a new one coming out too (that's what the Petsmart employee told me). It is Fiproguard MAX.
 
Ahhhh...thank you! I had even posted on one of those threads, but it was in regard to Petarmor (sp?) and not this Fiproguard. I'm gonna try some out. I see I can get a 6 month supply of the largest dog size for around $30.00 compared to $67.00 at Costco. Gotta save where we can, but don't want to skimp on our babes either ;-)..

Thanks! When I didn't get any responses.. I was afraid everyone had left and I was here alone..:lol:
 
Back
Top