first equipment

I rent a place for $15/hr in the winter to train. They have agility equipment there but do not allow us to use it other than obedience jumps. I use it to train the flat work and will bring some of my own stuff from 'agility in a bag'. In the summer there is a lady just out of town, that rents her agility field for $10/hr and you can use all her equipment, so I plan on doing that when the weather warms up!
 
I set up my jumps in the backyard this afternoon. They're really nice. Competition size and have the cup guides are marked with the heights, from 4" all the way to 26". We had a little distance session and did some serpentine work, too.
 
We only have 2 jumps and a tunnel at our place. The jumps were given to us in our intro to agility class when we first started with Bentley. The tunnel we actually got as a "leftover" from our club for free.

That being said, we've also borrowed our club's weave poles and set them up at home.

More often than not we go up to our club's field to practice. We pay a yearly membership fee and have a key to the field and unlimited access.
 
Back
Top