flea and tick preventative, what to use??

I think I posted somewhere earliar maybe,but we do like Revolution.I have a full year supply of it for both of the pups here.

If it was not available,I would also feel safe using Advantage Multi.Again another 3 in one topical.
We've had good luck,no problems with it. But..prior to using the revolution,I only started because it takes care of heartworms,mites,and also the added feature of it being a flea medication,we do not have a flea problem,never have,hopefully never will. We did not treat for fleas.
I figured why try to fix something that isn't broken to begin with.
Just my two pence~



There all probably pretty good and maybe one kills or prevents something a little more than the other. We have a BAD :mad: mosquito problem here in the Houston area so we have to really make sure to keep our dogs on a Heart guard type of medicine year around!
 
Back
Top