fleas and shaving

With the rain here, I swear the bugs are being sent out of the ground.

Dawn is a great idea, I always forget about that. Thanks for the reminder.
We haven't had any ticks on the dogs yet, but my son got bit at a fishing lake by a tick, in a woody area.
 
For some odd reason, I always feel the need to recommend Trader Joe's Essential Oil Body wash. It is made up almost entirely of essential oils, and we never had any fleas/ticks last year when I used it almost exclusively.

$3.99 a bottle, mix with water in a spray bottle and it will lat 7-10+ washes.

Heck, I use as my shampoo, body wash, and for shaving. It simply works fantastic. I tried the blue Dawn, and though it did work well in cleaning, it also still seemed a bit harsh on his fur. Actually stripped it a bit I think. Condition afterwards with a decent dog conditioner if you use it.
 
Back
Top