Fleas on newborn kittens!

It's good to hear the kittens are doing well except for the fleas. I also have used Joy dish detergent on young kittens but not as young as yours. It does get rid of fleas though.
 
i used blue dawn on the newborn kittens that were here. I found a newborn baby under my porch, and it worked on here too.
 
I havent bathed them yet, I have just been using the flea comb on them. They are almost 3 weeks old now and they are starting to move around, and purr! Mom is a little better about me touching them now that they are older, but she will still try and curl her body around them when I first go to comb them. We had a bad period at 2 weeks where mom was getting fed up with me touching her babies and she started to move them under our couch. I had to move them to a different closet and keep the door shut so she wouldnt drag them around the house.

Suprisingly I have 5 male kitten!! Which is good it will be cheaper to take them to the low cost s/n clinic before they go to their new homes.
 
Back
Top