Fluffin' through the tunnel!

I am so happy for you and Fluffy. Don't worry, Sumge will get it ... just use his foavorite treat and he will catch on. Can't wait to see them in action ... I know, I know ... :smile2: pictures on Saturday. Get some rest - okay!?!
 
The tunnel sounds like fun.... Im not into agility training or competing but im sure we would have a blast playing with it.
 
Here are some pictures. Two things:

Fluffy's brace and one ear came down again. It's waaay past time for me to go to sleep, so I didn't bother trying to fix it today. I'll worry with it tonight. I took the brace off one side, and the tape off one ear since it wouldn't stay back down. :sleepy: I am sure am ready to be a daytime person!

Second of all, I did try it with Smudge. I don't have any pictures of him yet. He's a smart little devil. He's afraid of the tunnel, so this is what he does. I put treats all inside the tunnel. He eats the treats on one side until he can't reach, and then he goes around to the other side and eats the treats on that side. It's like they say at work I guess - work smarter not harder. :lol: He is very cautious of it. He keeps his head low, and his tail tucked under. He is almost too tall to fit in. The tunnel is about 18 and a half inches tall, and he is 17 and 1/4 inches. He has to stoop down to sneak a treat, and he doesn't like that.

Behold - THE FLUFFSTER in all her rainbow tunnel glory. :razz:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2028.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2027.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2026.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2025.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2024.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2023.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2022.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_2021.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/hobitfancier/100_1982.jpg
 
Back
Top