Fly and Mosquito Repellant for Shelties

I give all my shelties one B1 tablet a day. Plain B1 you can get at the drugstore. Not a complex B1. Mosquitos and fleas are rampant here in Az. Since giving my dogs these tabs I have never had any problems. B1 is inexpensive and since they are water so;uable there is no fear on a small dog getting sick, an overdose or allergic to them. They are great for humans to avoid biting things like mosquitos, chiggers and fleas. Any biting pest like that

Thought I would add,that vitamin E is a cure all,quick,effective treatment for the itch from chiggers....

How do I know?....cause I had the MOST UNPLEASANT encounter with the little buggers.Taken in a high dose,it will stop the itch almost instantly.Thank god it was short lived,and with a vigilance of applying nail polish remover to the area,and vitamin E....they are history~

i was appauled & embarressed even to talk about this with my doctor,as I have nver even heard of chiggers.Living in upstate NY,i'm sure the cold weather plays a part in why I had never heard of them.Now I am much more diligent,in what I wear in places that could potentially be an area that chiggers could inhabit.
 
Back
Top