Fly control in yard

pogopup

Forums Enthusiast
Does anyone have problems with flies like I do in the South? I clean up after my dog when goes potty outside, but the flies are insane because of it!! They are like little buzzards...just waiting. I've tried different "home remedies" but it didn't help. I guess it's seems worse for me since I have a zero lot, so, therefore, not much yard at all. Has anyone tried a spray that either repels flies or makes Pogo's eliminations much less attractive to them?

:dead:
 
We have flies but not like that. We have a company come and spray and insecticide around our house to prevent bugs from getting in and to keep the hornets from nesting under the shutters. Its seems to do a great job at keeping the bugs away so maybe that's helping at our house. Other than that, I don't know what you can do. Bugs, they are such a pain!!! :dead:
 
Does anyone have problems with flies like I do in the South? I clean up after my dog when goes potty outside, but the flies are insane because of it!! They are like little buzzards...just waiting. I've tried different "home remedies" but it didn't help. I guess it's seems worse for me since I have a zero lot, so, therefore, not much yard at all. Has anyone tried a spray that either repels flies or makes Pogo's eliminations much less attractive to them?

:dead:

Have you tried a suspended plastic bag of water? I see patio restaurants around Dallas do that to keep flies away & it seems to work. :yes:
 
Back
Top