Flyball pressure

Thanks all. There will be no passes on Saturday since he is a single. Last night I just thought that I need to read the timing of the lights for starts. As to passing :lol: I have to let the other dog go completely by right now. IF he runs Sunday I am betting we will be last in the team. He goes faster after a fast dog as long as I can get him turned (he would love to chase Angel and she has ZERO interest in her)
 
It is for our lunch but I could not resist tagging it with his name. I have pictures of the site this morning (nice place). He has been measured at 9" and in general is pretty content though LOTS of nose casting. Now that he is measured we are done until tonight when singles run. So today is helping the team and hanging out. I am up the hill a short distance from the building so we can escape to quiet and better A/C easily :biggrin2:

As this post shows they also have wifi (I think camp wide) and so I can surf the laptop or iPad.

Oh and last night I was in and out on sleep and Sca stayed on the bed all night. At one point I get up and use the restroom. Well I come back to a Border Sheltie spralled in the center of a full mattress. Then when I tried to push him out of the way he did that Jupiter gravity trick.... at 3AM :rolleyes2:
 
It is for our lunch but I could not resist tagging it with his name. I have pictures of the site this morning (nice place). He has been measured at 9" and in general is pretty content though LOTS of nose casting. Now that he is measured we are done until tonight when singles run. So today is helping the team and hanging out. I am up the hill a short distance from the building so we can escape to quiet and better A/C easily :biggrin2:

As this post shows they also have wifi (I think camp wide) and so I can surf the laptop or iPad.

Oh and last night I was in and out on sleep and Sca stayed on the bed all night. At one point I get up and use the restroom. Well I come back to a Border Sheltie spralled in the center of a full mattress. Then when I tried to push him out of the way he did that Jupiter gravity trick.... at 3AM :rolleyes2:

Haha I had to laugh at the Jupiter gravity thing. Ember did that to my a couple nights ago and wow it was amazing how heavy a 14lbs sheltie can be at 4am. Sca being double Ember's weight you no doubt where worn out by the time you moved him. Good luck tonight.
 
Haha I had to laugh at the Jupiter gravity thing. Ember did that to my a couple nights ago and wow it was amazing how heavy a 14lbs sheltie can be at 4am. Sca being double Ember's weight you no doubt where worn out by the time you moved him. Good luck tonight.
Moved :confused2: I moved.
 
Epic fail for both of us :o

Left lane I forgot treats and he decides that he needed to chase Sadie (last week in class he ignored EVERY dog on passing) But when I held him until Sadie got down and back he got two clean runs. Oh and he went touring :o

Right lane on pass one he 'considered' not chasing Sadie but then did it anyway. So from then on he ran after she was complete. Got one good one in and cheated on two. But hey I remembered the treats
 
That sounds great for the ever socialiable Sca. Did you manage any penalty cards or did they let you off with a warning, its a right of passage crossing over at your first comp. It is just way too exciting to stay still. Getting a couple of clean runs is really great - its a big ask to get a dog to focus when there is so much excitement and energy going on, it takes time for them to get used to it. So well done to you both.

But I must say I am disappointed about the treats - what kind of sheep are you. If it was Deska he would have left the ring and gone begging off someone else! Tsk, tsk.
 
Back
Top