It is Susan Garrett DVD Success with one jump, I think it is very useful for whatever system one uses.
there is lots of moves one can teach with one jump in your living room
It is Susan Garrett DVD Success with one jump, I think it is very useful for whatever system one uses.
there is lots of moves one can teach with one jump in your living room
I respectfully disagree about its use regardless of system. I think it is very much so geared towards the GD system. When I was first starting out with Bella in agility and didn't quite understand about 'systems' and such, I tried working exercises from the video. It was detrimental to my handling (since I was taught using mainly LM) and led to some inconsistencies in my handling that confused/demotivated Bella.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good video...just not applicable to all systems. I have it to thank for Bella's perfect start-line stays, but working the exercises is one of the things I regret about my early training of Bella. There are other 'one-jump' exercises that I now do that are consistent/supportive of my handling and fairer to Bel.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.