Found Tri Sheltie in FL

fourgalore, heard anything about him finding his family, yet?

I have a friend that thinks if a sheltie has any black on it at all, that makes it a tri! :rolleyes2:
 
Starr-

Nothing yet they still have the little guy and no one has made contact yet. I'll update you all are soon as I find out.
 
If its Avid, and she has the chip # they can tell her who that puppy belongs to possibly. The breeder had the chip placed in Lady and I registered her on line with Avid.

I was reading on Avid and they said to call them if there is a question about a code. Its worth a try possibly.

Poor little sheltie, but I am sure this little one is in good hands for now. That was great that your friend did a rescue and is giving some comfort for awhile.
 
That is great news! How were Cody's people found? Did they say what happened and how he got away? I would be interested to hear the story. Happy day for Cody!
 
Cody was found by craigslist. My friend posted on craigslist under lost and found and Cody's people posted under the pets section and titled it missing. Someone who coasted the craigslist and put 1 & 2 together and contacted both of them.

Cody was lost during a storm when he went out to go potty.
 
That is WONDERFUL news. :) I'm so glad to hear Cody and his people were reunited.

Thanks for the update.
 
Thank You Saint Francis !!

Cody has found his owners Great news !! Thanks for the update !! Cody and his owners will rest well now !!:cool:
 
That's great news. I'm glad that Cody was reunited with his family. Sounds like they were doing their best to look for him after the storm.
 
Back
Top