Frozen yummies!

Hummmm, the things I'll get to look forward too, when I become a dog owner! LOL

Chinchilla's have two different poops. One that is just waste and the other that has nutrients and other things in it that is good for the chinnie. Chinchillas eat the one that has the nutrients in it. But chinchilla poop is ALOT less gross than dog poop!
 
I can honestly say I have never seen a chinchilla's poop :eek2:! and had no idea that they had different kinds of poop either!! Things you learn on a sheltie forum!:lol: I guess I can stop learning for the day, I've learned my one new thing today :razz:.
 
I can honestly say I have never seen a chinchilla's poop :eek2:! and had no idea that they had different kinds of poop either!! Things you learn on a sheltie forum!:lol: I guess I can stop learning for the day, I've learned my one new thing today :razz:.

:lol: Chinchilla poop looks like hamster poop just a little bit bigger! I know people that have pictures of their chinchilla poop on their photobucket pictures! And they 'study' chin poop on some chin forums! LOL You can tell alot about the health of a chinchilla by it's poop.
 
Barb - I posted this on the poop chute thread before I read this thread:

I have read on another forum to mix 1 spoonfull of crushed pineapple in both dogs food at both meal times and that will prevent the turd burgling. Hope that helps!!
 
Back
Top