Fuzzy butt and legs

Barb if you have a pair of longer thinners (mine are 8" I think) anyway just go straight up so you are perpinduclar with the back of his leg and make one cut midway though the fuzz than brush to take out what you cut. do this several times to see how much you are taking out, it wont take that much to notice a difference. Also my older male tends to get really long pants so I also thin those out in the shape of u's so its U |tail| U the bottom of the U just above the hocks to neaten him up a bit so he doesnt look sooo stragly! let me know if this doesnt make sense...
 
Barb if you have a pair of longer thinners (mine are 8" I think) anyway just go straight up so you are perpinduclar with the back of his leg and make one cut midway though the fuzz than brush to take out what you cut. do this several times to see how much you are taking out, it wont take that much to notice a difference. Also my older male tends to get really long pants so I also thin those out in the shape of u's so its U |tail| U the bottom of the U just above the hocks to neaten him up a bit so he doesnt look sooo stragly! let me know if this doesnt make sense...

Thanks! I think I can visualize how to do it. Remains to be seen if my hands and brain will coordinate!

His pants are so thick that with our 30 C heat this week, I would wet him done with a hose and still not penetrate to his skin! He would give a shake and I would notice that his undercoat was still dry! No wonder I keep thinking he's fat!
 
email me if you get stuck on a part :) I know what you mean I can put them in the grooming tub and run water over them and they still dry the water doesnt reach their skin!
 
Back
Top