Gizmo's bath Pics!

I had to go find a photo of Koji at 8 months to compare. Cuz Gizmo looks mighty fluffy already!

Koji 5 days shy of 8 months. Wow he looks so grown up already.

I guess they look like adults already. My how fast the puppy stage goes away :(

BTW, loved all the photos. Poor Gizmo.

And just so Gizmo doesn't feel so alone, here's Koji's first bath at 3 months. Gotta love the ear!

He is adorable, and yes i love the ear!
Im kind of wishing we had been able to get Gizmo when he was younger, we got him at 6 months. But thats ok. We looked into several different breeders, but we had one lady that wasnt going to be whelping for a couple years that helped us to find one that would fit our situation. so she found this little guy for us, and even though the others we looked at had puppies 3 months old, i felt better about going with this guy.
 
He is adorable, and yes i love the ear!
Im kind of wishing we had been able to get Gizmo when he was younger, we got him at 6 months. But thats ok. We looked into several different breeders, but we had one lady that wasnt going to be whelping for a couple years that helped us to find one that would fit our situation. so she found this little guy for us, and even though the others we looked at had puppies 3 months old, i felt better about going with this guy.

ITA. I got Miko when he was about 3 months. And he had so much more manners than Koji. Makes me wanna wait until they're at least 10-12 weeks to get them. lol.
 
Gizmo is adorable and his coat is coming in beautifully. He looks tiny. I love the little ones.

@ K9creations I love Koji's smiling pics too cute. LOL
 
Pics are adorable!!! I wonder why they all hates baths SOOOO much???? Mine will run and hide when they hear the word. His coat looks thick for his young age. Maybe it's something to do with Tri's. I have an 8-mo. old tri female and she has a really thick coat also....
 
Back
Top