Glam pics

I don't know how he got them to do that. I have suspected that it was photo-shopped but I can't find a seem anywhere.

There is a tool on my photo editing program called a "blemish" tool. I use it to hide Smudge's spots on his legs sometimes. :lol: There is no seem when you use that.

Still a good picture either way. :yes:
 
Lovely!

I'd love to have professional photos taken of the boys sometime. I do ok on my own but some shots are just beyond me! I love the one on the bottom right with Deska going after the other pup's neck while running!

This is a picture I've tried to take time and time again of my boys, but it always comes out blurred. But its SO classic play, I'd love to be able to capture it properly.

p.s. I was at a golf tournament yesterday for the Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind. One of the silent auction items was a custom painting of your pup. The reserve bid started at $200. I was so, so tempted....but I checked my myself and let sanity prevail.
 
Those photos of Deja and Darby could wag their tails into anyone's heart.

They aren't just good they are fantastic. Love that top one also of the two of them.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top