Going in today..

Paws crossed and good puppy thoughts are sent your way.

Sherri and Clay
Miss Maddie
Miss Saddie
Our forever girl Miss Ellie
 
Hi everyone....Megan here!

Mom took me to the vet and after dr. Johnson took a feel and look at my right leg she said I had sprained it :eek2:. I guess even though the sprain is mostly healed, my knee knee is swollen and a little inflamed. I get to take rimadyl for 2 weeks then come back to make sure the swelling is gone. Thank God I didn't have any symptoms of Lyme disease or arthritis!

You know what sucks though, I love going on runs with daddy, and now can't for 2 weeks :no:.

Thank you all for thinking about me while I was at the drs.
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone....Megan here!

Mom took me to the vet and after dr. Johnson took a feel and look at my right leg she said I had sprained it :eek2:. I guess even though the sprain is mostly healed, my knee knee is swollen and a little inflamed. I get to take rimadyl for 2 weeks then come back to make sure the swelling is gone. Thank God I didn't have any symptoms of Lyme disease or arthritis!

You know what sucks though, I love going on runs with daddy, and now can't for 2 weeks :no:.

Thank you all for thinking about me while I was at the drs.

That's great! It could have been a lot worse! Now be a good girl and stay quiet until you're 100% healed!
 
Wonderful! Thanks for letting us know. Now good luck with that "keeping quiet" thing.... :lol:
 
Back
Top