Great new use for Glad Press'n Seal!

ghggp

Moderator
Mr Chance's rear foot pad is showing signs of irritation since it is his bad leg. He does not pick it up completely when he walks scraping it. I got a cotton pad and put nieosporine on it and wrapped it with cotton tape. To make sure it stays on I put a sock with a rubber paw on it for traction.
Then he needed to go out to poddy and I thought, how am I going to keep the bandage dry?
Then I thought to use Glad Press'n Seal! If it sticks to dishes and to itself... It just might work! Boy, did it ever!!! Worked great!!! Stayed on and he came in and I removed it easily so his foot can breath!

Just wanted to pass on this in case it helps someone else
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Back
Top