Grooming ?....how to clean faces..

I guess because I have had to wash westies heads for so many years and there is a lot of face coat to wash, I just wash it like body coat and use my hands to protect eyes, ears, mouth and nose. However, I send Tinsel to the groomer because I no longer have a bathtub dedicated to bathing dogs and he doesn't fit in the laundry tub. Next house, we will install a dog bath again since we will probably be having another Belgian join us. What's the chances I will get another dog with a coat like Rhiannons? She had one bath in nearly 13 years if you exclude the bath she got from her breeder the day she came home. Her coat shed all dirt and smell no matter what. Amazing.
 
I use the South Bark Dog Wash Blueberry Facial tearless face shampoo! It smells nice and I can use it without worrying about it stinging the dogs' eyes. My dogs eat raw and can be very messy (re: bloody) so I feel the need to clean their faces more thoroughly!

There are other tearless options out there too.
 
Back
Top