Growing out a sheltie

Sheltie Talk

I have no idea about showing, but I looked up Sheltie Talk on Amazon when I bought the book. That led me to, I think, the name is Alpine Books. They had a 800# and when I called they asked me the breeder's name. The breeder's name was on the list for me to receive a very nice discount. Its been a year ago since I bought the book, so they should still have it.

Good Luck
 
I have Sheltie Talk and The Illustrated Guide To Sheltie Grooming by Barb Ross. both are great books to have! Also Sheltie Talk is out of print right now, but if you go to www.sheltietalk.net you can be put on the notification list for when it comes out. You can get it from amazon right now. They have 3 new copies left and 18 used.
 
I have Sheltie Talk and The Illustrated Guide To Sheltie Grooming by Barb Ross. both are great books to have! Also Sheltie Talk is out of print right now, but if you go to www.sheltietalk.net you can be put on the notification list for when it comes out. You can get it from amazon right now. They have 3 new copies left and 18 used.

I have them both as well. I find the illustrations less than perfect in Barb Ross's book, so I revert back to Sheltie Talk when I need an actual photo or further explanation!

What I'd really love to do is hang out with a breeder as she/he preps the dog for a show!
 
I have them both as well. I find the illustrations less than perfect in Barb Ross's book, so I revert back to Sheltie Talk when I need an actual photo or further explanation!

What I'd really love to do is hang out with a breeder as she/he preps the dog for a show!

Barb that is the best way to learn :) I actually did it with Rod Oishi he held a seminar in my area a few years back I learned sooo much :) and forgot some too..its alot of info! Then I went to nationals and I had Rachel groom molly for me and I watched...ohhhmygoodness what an education she is sooo talented!! Even after 3 years I still cant get close to a good of a job compared to what she does!
 
Back
Top